My fav thing about tumblr is the complete lack of country music it makes me feel like this is where I should be
I never realized this…how is this possible…tumblr literally has everything…where is the country music group on tumblr…?
Probably mourning their dog breaking down and their tractor running away or something.
Got tagged in this question game by froggiezz First:
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked and write 10 new ones.
3. Tag 10 people and link them to this post.
4. Actually tell them you’ve tagged them
1. Something that impresses you? The sheer ignorance of some people lol
2. Something you’re ashamed about? I’m not very strong about when i get crushes and I often let it slip away ://
3. Something you wish you could do? I wish I could sing well (like who i was tagged by :O )
4. What’s something you want control over but is out of your control? My hair tbh
5. If you could say something to a person living or dead, what would you say and to who? I’d tell all those who have been lost to suicide and depression, that it really does get better :/
6. What’s something you do everyday that you love? Drawing !!!! :3
7. How many times a day do you listen to music? This is way too hard, maybe just like all day constantly??
8. Most played song on your device? Bravado - Lorde
9. Amount of songs on your device? only 1037 lol
10. embarrassing thing you’ve done recently? Be too weak to ask my crush out when I had a chance ://////
1. Are you afraid of falling in love?
2. What do your friends call you?
3. Corgi or pug?
4. Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
5. red apples or green apples?
6. Does sex mean love?
7. Last song you listened to?
8. The last time you cried?
9. Do you sing or hum a lot?
10. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
we, as women, need to stop pretending we can change men. we have this mentality that we can transform a fuckboy into a gentlemen, and that’s just not how it works. once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. don’t waste your time on a man who won’t waste his time on you
imagine a video game where you create a hero whose destiny is to save everyone, but throughout the game you start making harder and more questionable decisions, and the game gets darker and darker. and in the end you’re just standing there, clutching the controller and finally realizing you were playing the villain all along